Atlantic Territories offers full service commercial real estate brokerage specializing in:
Provide clients looking to lease space for their business with the following services:
1. Site Selection – Assess market conditions and apply them to the needs of clients in determining size and location of potential leased premises.
2. Due Diligence – Provide complete checklists and management of required due diligence items to ensure space, building and/or land is suitable for the clients’ intended use.
3. Lease Negotiation – Negotiate the best possible terms in the Lease Agreement for the client, including but not limited to, (a) price per square foot; (b) term; (c) additional expenses (CAM, taxes, insurance); (d) maintenance; (e) tenant improvement allowances; (f) free rent.
4. Ancillary Services – Provide client with lists of professionals or professional services to perform some of the aforementioned services as well as future services that may be required to be performed by client as stipulated in the Lease. These items may include architecture, environmental, legal, accounting and property management services.
5. Continued Client Support – Continue to be clients’ advocate and liaison to the Landlord for any issues, problems and/or concerns throughout the life of the Lease.
Provide clients looking to purchase real property for their business or as an investment with the following services:
1. Strategy – Determine the risk level and required return for purchaser and develop a model for the type of property appropriate for achieving these predetermined criteria. Components of this strategy include property type (Office, Retail, Industrial or Multi-Family), class type (A, B or C) ranging from investment grade to value-add and location (local, regional, national, global).
2. Site Selection – Search available properties that fit into the developed strategy. Review and analyze the offering memorandums of these properties and make determinations of whether to proceed with offers.
3. Purchase and Sale Negotiation – Negotiate the best possible terms for the purchase of the real property including but not limited to, (a) sales price; (b) other negotiable items (survey costs, title costs, other pro-rations); (c) due diligence timing; (d) earnest money deposit; (e) conditions of closing.
4. Due Diligence – Provide complete checklists and management of required due diligence items to ensure the property is suitable for the clients’ intended use.
5. Ancillary Services – Provide client with lists of professionals or professional services to perform some of the aforementioned services as well as future services that may be required to be performed by client as stipulated in the Lease. These items may include architecture, environmental, legal, accounting and property management services.
6. Continued Client Support – Continue to be clients’ advocate and liaison for any related real estate issues that arise out of property ownership such as compliance, leasing, property management future build-out.
Investment Property Sales & Leasing
Provide clients with services associated with selling their assets due to changes in their business model or the end of the investment cycle:
1. Market Knowledge – Expertise in Western Pennsylvania and its sub-markets. Knowledge of property value drivers.
2. Pricing – Underwriting and valuation expertise coupled with knowledge of capital markets and financing assists clients decisions in pricing their real estate.
3. Marketing – Proprietary database of owners and buyers, locally and nationally, along with traditional lines of marketing allows for maximum returns of your investment.
4. Ancillary Services – Provide clients with lists of professionals and services necessary to sell real property including but not limited to legal and accounting.
Clients looking to purchase raw land for development will require many of the same services outlined in the Buyer Representation section, however the following services may be required:
1. Land Entitlement – Act as client liaison to all government authorities in obtaining approvals for all planning and zoning requirements, utility installations, and permits as well as possible re-zoning and variances.
2. Management – Provide the service of managing the development process by facilitating the co-ordination of property due diligence, engineering, architecture and contractor interdependence.
3. Financial Planning – Create construction budgets, pro-forma analysis, and lender financing packages.
|Generally fees for most of these services are not borne by our clients. Under many Tenant and Buyer representation assignments, the Landlord or Seller pays our fee. Ongoing Tenant and Owner services over and above the consummation of the real estate lease or purchase is charged on an hourly basis. Longer and more complex real estate services such as land development services are negotiated separately on a case by case basis.|