Provide clients looking to lease space for their business with the following services:
1. Site Selection – Assess market conditions and apply them to the needs of clients in determining size and location of potential leased premises.
2. Due Diligence – Provide complete checklists and management of required due diligence items to ensure space, building and/or land is suitable for the clients’ intended use.
3. Lease Negotiation – Negotiate the best possible terms in the Lease Agreement for the client, including but not limited to, (a) price per square foot; (b) term; (c) additional expenses (CAM, taxes, insurance); (d) maintenance; (e) tenant improvement allowances; (f) free rent.
4. Ancillary Services – Provide client with lists of professionals or professional services to perform some of the aforementioned services as well as future services that may be required to be performed by client as stipulated in the Lease. These items may include architecture, environmental, legal, accounting and property management services.
5. Continued Client Support – Continue to be clients’ advocate and liaison to the Landlord for any issues, problems and/or concerns throughout the life of the Lease.