Provide clients looking to purchase real property for their business or as an investment with the following services:
1. Strategy – Determine the risk level and required return for purchaser and develop a model for the type of property appropriate for achieving these predetermined criteria. Components of this strategy include property type (Office, Retail, Industrial or Multi-Family), class type (A, B or C) ranging from investment grade to value-add and location (local, regional, national, global).
2. Site Selection – Search available properties that fit into the developed strategy. Review and analyze the offering memorandums of these properties and make determinations of whether to proceed with offers.
3. Purchase and Sale Negotiation – Negotiate the best possible terms for the purchase of the real property including but not limited to, (a) sales price; (b) other negotiable items (survey costs, title costs, other pro-rations); (c) due diligence timing; (d) earnest money deposit; (e) conditions of closing.
4. Due Diligence – Provide complete checklists and management of required due diligence items to ensure the property is suitable for the clients’ intended use.
5. Ancillary Services – Provide client with lists of professionals or professional services to perform some of the aforementioned services as well as future services that may be required to be performed by client as stipulated in the Lease. These items may include architecture, environmental, legal, accounting and property management services.
6. Continued Client Support – Continue to be clients’ advocate and liaison for any related real estate issues that arise out of property ownership such as compliance, leasing, property management future build-out.